Our Reviews Solution lets you request reviews from all your customers in a single click (increasing volume), Manage the diversity of reviews by choosing the platform you want your review to get published. Respond to all reviews across supported channels. Increase the number of positive reviews by getting them published and handle negative reviews privately, and much more Learn more
Listings & Reviews
Be discovered. Get more 5-star reviews. Win more customers.
Your 1-click portal to be seen across major platforms and to easily obtain more positive reviews. Listings & Reviews helps you to
- Significantly increase your ranking on Google and other search engines
- More online bookings, call-in bookings, and website visits
- Convert more visitors into paying customers
- Eliminate costly online advertising expenses
- Insta Quote
- Workforce Management
- Pricing & Booking Pages
- Sell on Social
- SMART Calendar
- Process Call-Ins
- Real-Time Availability
- SMS & Email
- Customer Profiles
- Zip Codes
- Hosting & SSL
- Mobile App
- Listings & Reviews
- Online Listings app
- Online Reviews app
- Google Ads Management
Find Local Customers For Your Local Business
Most shoppers search online to choose one business over another. So, providing customers with relevant business information and building your brand’s reputation is crucial for success.
- 90% of consumers with intent to purchase search online for businesses near them.
- 76% of mobile local searches result in a customer visit within a day.
- 7 out of 10 consumers are more likely to purchase an item online if they are able to see reviews about it.
- A product with at least 5 reviews is 270% more likely to be purchased than one with no reviews.
With just 1-click,PodiumIO Listings post your business information across the world’s most popular online platforms.
PodiumIO Listings help your business rank higher when local customers search for the services you sell, increasing bookings and driving more revenue.
- 1-click info update on multiple directories
- Consistent information across all directories for better ranking
- Weekly automated listings updates
The fastest way to get great online positive reviews. With just one click through your PodiumIO Review portal
PodiumIO Reviews allows you to easily request customer reviews across platforms such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, and more. You can request unlimited reviews, post positive reviews, filter negative comments and manage them separately, and reply quickly to users. Increasing positive reviews mean higher search rankings and reaching more local customers.
- Ask customers for reviews & ratings in bulk
- Choose which platforms reviews go to
- Privately manage negative reviews & ratings
PodiumIO Listings & Reviews is a game-changer for your business.
PodiumIO Listings & Reviews allows your business to rank higher on search results, manage online reputation by boosting your star ratings with new positive reviews while filtering negative reviews.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Don’t just take our word for it, see what everyone else is saying!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the PodiumIO Review Portal work?
In which platforms can I ask for reviews from this portal?
Ask for customer reviews in the channels like Google, Facebook, Yelp, Instagram, Google maps, Twitter, Trustpilot, Airbnb, Pinterest, and Youtube. Pick a channel you want from the ones that we support and get the positive reviews to be published on and reviews from dissatisfied clients are emailed privately to you so you can take immediate action.
Your rating satisfaction score, topics, keywords will be aggregated based on the connected channels from the above-supported channels.
How does PodiumIO Listings work?
PodiumIO Listings portal allows you to easily list your business on multiple specified online directories via your PodiumIO Listings portal and then syncs the information regularly to ensure your business ranks higher.
It is a one-stop service to build & optimize your business profile and with a single click, promote your company through search engines and directories, like Google, Yahoo!, Yelp, Facebook, and many more. Learn more