NOTE: To apply for this position Candidates MUST be physically located in Canada.
Website Project Manager (PHP Developer) – Customer Onboarding
This is an exciting ‘front of the line’ growth opportunity in a vested early stage startup with highly experienced Co-founders.. If you are looking to accelerate your career advancement by joining a new disruptive tech company where your active involvement in the decision making process is a necessity, contact us today by emailing your resume to Franc@podiumIO.com
With clients in Canada, USA and the UK , PodiumIO is rapidly expanding into new markets including Australia , New Zealand and Ireland in the next few months
PodiumIO (get.PodiumIO.com) is the first ever All-in-1 E-commerce platform designed specifically for SMB’s selling Services, not product. While all other e-commerce platforms are dedicated to Merchants selling products, PodiumIO has developed an innovative technology platform which enables Service Merchants selling on premise SERVICES to instantly sell and promote their services both online and offline with our fully customizable online Servic-E-Stores (e-commerce website themes), fully customizable Live Pricing & Real-Time Booking pages, Back-office management system, CRM and an ever growing list of features to automate their online presence, customer acquisition and support, as well as their entire supply chain & operations. (Visit Get.PodiumIO.com to view our main feature set and sectors we are currently servicing – many more to open soon)
About the role:
PodiumIO is seeking an enthusiastic Website project Manager with PHP WordPress development experience in creating and managing beautiful Websites for our SMB customers and partners. The ideal candidate has both a strong technical experience in WordPress development and an exceptional customer website onboarding or support background, having already worked for a digital marketing agency company offering wordpress websites
This position will oversee the complete process for;
- Onboarding customers with their PodiumIO WordPress Themes including, but not limited to, assisting customers with fine tuning their website content (text, images, plugins etc), installation the plugins for their PodiumIO generated Live Pricing and Real-Time booking pages, installing additional customer plugins and implementing website updates, modifications, etc as may be require
- Implementing customer website modifications and changes.
- Customizing and integrating PodiumIO booking technology into new or existing customer websites.
- Manage and support updates and evolution of PodiumIO’s website
In this role, you will collaborate with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to coordinate internal resources and third party vendors for the execution of multiple projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Taking full ownership of the customer life cycle as it pertains to our SMB customers website content creation, the position will define, track, and implement project objectives, developing a detailed plan to monitor and execute 20-50 website projects simultaneously.
In conjunction with overseeing website development, the ideal candidate may also be responsible for overseeing social media posts, coordinating with the Head of Marketing in regards to marketing campaigns, and maintaining high quality content as it relates to social media presence.
- Hands-on experience onboarding clients into a new SAAS platform is a plus!
- Project management with strong client relationship building skills
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining WordPress websites
- 2+ years developing with PHP
- Understanding of SEO
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Some experience using Project Management softwares,
- Some experience CRM Software experience, ideally Hubspot
- Marketing experience (on page SEO, meta tags, and all things SEO or SMO)
- Experience working remotely a plus (remote meetings, zoom, google hangouts, texting, phone)
- Onboarding experience
- Social Media Management experience
- WIX experience
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Software Engineering