Our platform provides SMB’s in the Service industry a fully integrated e-commerce solution to sell their services online. Our leading edge SAAS platform includes features such as; online booking with live pricing & real team availability scheduling, automated communication & CRM tools, calendaring/scheduling, payment processing, and a full suite of features allowing small businesses to instantly sell & market services online. In addition PodiumIO’s SAAS provides SMB’s with a full suite of tools to optimize and manage their entire operation 24/7 with a unified solution. Our customer list is growing fast! Join us and quickly become a knowledge expert in a newly created disruptive industry.
Full Stack Software Engineer
PodiumIO is looking for talented and creative Software Engineers, all experience levels, to join our Research and Development team to help us scale and grow our platform. An ideal candidate will be energized by a fast-paced startup environment, creative, highly motivated, and passionate about technology. Team members help design, build, and grow our platform participating in all aspects of Cloud development including feature analysis, estimation, planning, design, and development.
Be on the ground floor of a fast-growing business.
COVID-19: During these challenging times, our team members are working from home.
**Only Canada-Based Candidates will be considered**
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research, design and develop innovative technology for our PodiumIO Cloud platform
- Research features, competitive analysis, estimation, and planning
- Deploy regular technology releases to test and live environments
- Work closely with live operations and platform customers to identify requirements
- Provide ongoing technical customer support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience writing Full Stack web applications
- Team player, good interpersonal skills, and can work autonomously
- Enthusiastic about new technologies
- Ability to design gorgeous user-interfaces
- Front End – VueJS, AngularJS, Webpack, Angular in WebStorm
- Web Tier – C# ASP.NET Core WebAPI in Visual Studio 2019
- SQL – Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Cloud – Docker, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud