PodiumIO is seeking to hire a full-time Business Development Executive to join our Sales team. Reporting to our Co-Founder, this role is responsible for driving revenue generation through phone, email & live chat correspondence as well as live screen-sharing presentations to prospect customers. The Business Development Executive’s mandate is to build sustainable solutions for entrepreneurs in the Home Service sector who are looking to adopt PodiumIO’s All-in-1 e-commerce solution for their Home Service business. The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology-based solutions, and embraces a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment. Compensation includes an excellent base salary, plus uncapped commissions. If you are ambitious and looking to access significant growth and earnings potential PodiumIO is the place for you.
Business Development Executive
With clients in Canada, USA and the UK we are rapidly growing our footprint to extend to Australia and Ireland in 2020 and beyond in 2021.
PodiumIO (get.PodiumIO.com) is the first ever All-in-1 E-commerce platform designed specifically for the Service Industry. While all existing e-commerce platforms are dedicated to selling products, PodiumIO has developed an innovative technology platform which enables Home Service Entrepreneurs to create, sell and promote their services both online and offline with our integrated online Servic-E-stores, fully customizable Live Pricing & Real-Time Booking pages, Back-office management system, CRM and an ever growing list of features to automate their entire supply chain & operations. (Visit Get.PodiumIO.com to view our main feature set and sectors we are currently servicing – many more to open soon)
- Actively follow up and manage qualified leads, with the objective on converting; prospects, signups and “free” users, into paying customers
- Identify new business opportunities
- Attend on-site demos and meetings, as required
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required to provide live demo’s, product/feature tutorials and customer support.
- Work with our growth team to coordinate appointments and effectively lead prospects through a sales process resulting in a customer activation (paying customer)
- Track, Update and communicate with prospects to close in Hubspot.com
- Identify, create & track prospect client lists via online, 3rd party channels, online chat or acquired sources.
- Working with our co-founders, participate in the definition and execution of all CRM and on-boarding strategies for PodiumIO
- Iteratively develop, update and prepare PodiumIO’s sales/on-boarding scripts and protocols in order to continuously improve the development of our sales/business process to optimize the timing and speed of conversions.
- Be power-users for PodiumIO’s client data base & CRM (currently Hubspot)
- Ensure PodiumIO customer acquisition targets are clearly define, communicated & achieved
- MUST BE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN THE GREATER MONTREAL AREA.
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a similar technology environment selling SaaS or e-commerce solution
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of videoconferencing, screen sharing technologies and marketing/sales CRM’s (such as, salesforce, magento, hubspot – PodiumIO currently uses Hubspot)
- Passionate about technology, people and entrepreneurship
- Capable of seamlessly moving between very strategic initiatives and day to operational activities of a startup.
- Independent, self-starter
- Business savvy
- Unafraid to take on the impossible.
- Empathetic listener.
- Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Microsoft suite
- Web Building experience (HMTL, CSS, WordPress).
- Familiar with Anti-spam laws
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish.
If you’re interested in this role and feel you can add value for our customers, please submit your cover letter, resume, and some samples of your best websites successfully developed and deployed for customers to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, but will only contact selected candidates for an interview. Montreal-based candidates only.