PodiumIO (get.PodiumIO.com) is the first-ever All-in-1 E-commerce platform designed specifically for the Home & Commercial Service Industry. While all other e-commerce platforms are dedicated to selling products, PodiumIO has developed an innovative technology platform that enables Home Service Entrepreneurs to INSTANTLY sell and promote their services both online and offline with our integrated customizable online Service-E-stores (e-commerce website themes), fully customizable Live Pricing & Real-Time Booking pages, Back-office management system, CRM and an ever-growing list of features to automate their entire supply chain & operations. (Visit Get.PodiumIO.com to view our main feature set and sectors we are currently servicing – many more to open soon)
Headquartered in beautiful Montreal, PodiumIO’s current client base in located Canada, the USA, Bermuda, and the UK and we are rapidly expanding into new markets including Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland in the next few months with an expansion plan to all global markets expected in 2022.
About the role: Business Development Executive (“BDE”)
PodiumIO is seeking to hire multiple full-time Business Development Executives to join our Sales team and help transform the way the Home & Commercial Service industry engages, sells, and monetizes the services they offer. Reporting to head of Growth, you’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective Small Medium Businesses (SMB”S) across all the markets we serve while promoting the PodiumIO brand. You’re excited about this opportunity because you will be responsible for driving revenue generation through the use of zoom delivered demo’s, email marketing (PodiumIO’s CRM is Hubspot) & live chat/messaging correspondence as well as live screen-sharing presentations to prospective customers.
You have experience selling SAAS technology solutions, and you embrace a work environment that is fast-paced, high-energy and you thrive working in a full cycle inside-sales environment (Sales, Customer Support, and Customer success). If you are ambitious and looking to join a revenue-positive, early-stage startup that is about to disrupt the Home Service industry and wants to rapidly become an Industry Knowledge Expert in this high growth sector, then PodiumIO is the place for you.
- Actively follow up and manage qualified leads, with the objective of converting; prospects, signups, and “free” users, into paying customers
- Identify new business opportunities
- Attend on-site demos and meetings, as required
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required to provide live demos, product/feature tutorials, and customer support.
- Work with our growth team to coordinate appointments and effectively lead prospects through a sales process resulting in a customer activation (paying customer)
- Track, Update and communicate with prospects to close in Hubspot.com
- Identify, create & track prospect client lists via online, 3rd party channels, online chat, or acquired sources.
- Working with our co-founders, participate in the definition and execution of all CRM and on-boarding strategies for PodiumIO
- Iteratively develop, update and prepare PodiumIO’s sales/on-boarding scripts and protocols in order to continuously improve the development of our sales/business process to optimize the timing and speed of conversions.
- Be power-users for PodiumIO’s client database & CRM (currently Hubspot)
- Ensure PodiumIO customer acquisition targets are clearly defined, communicated & achieved
- MUST BE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN THE GREATER MONTREAL AREA.
- Ideally 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a similar technology environment selling SaaS or e-commerce solution
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of videoconferencing, screen sharing technologies, and marketing/sales CRM’s (such as Salesforce, Magento, Hubspot – PodiumIO currently uses Hubspot)
- Passionate about technology, people, and entrepreneurship
- Capable of seamlessly moving between very strategic initiatives and day to operational activities of a startup.Independent, self-starter
- Business savvy
- Unafraid to take on the impossible.
- Empathetic listener.
- Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Microsoft suite
- Web Building experience (HTML, CSS, WordPress).
- Familiar with Anti-spam laws
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish.
Depending on experience, total compensation may include a combination of employee options, a very competitive base salary which will convert over time between a combination of base salary plus recurring commissions so that your earring potential is untapped
The candidates we seek are driven by the greater potential of participating in high growth and market capitalization startup company as well as the lure of accelerating their career growth by becoming a knowledge pioneer in a new disruptive technology sector.
This is an exciting ‘front of the line’ growth opportunity in a vested early-stage startup with highly experienced Co-founders.. If you are looking to accelerate your career advancement by joining a new disruptive tech company where your active involvement in the decision-making process is a necessity, contact us today by emailing your resume to Franc@podiumIO.com or calling 1 888 975 4550.