With clients in Canada, USA and the UK , PodiumIO is rapidly expanding into new markets including Australia , New Zealand and Ireland in the next few months.
PodiumIO (get.PodiumIO.com) is the first ever All-in-1 E-commerce platform designed specifically for SMB’s selling Services, not product. While all other e-commerce platforms are dedicated to Merchants selling products, PodiumIO has developed an innovative technology platform which enables Service Merchants selling on premise SERVICES to instantly sell and promote their services both online and offline with our fully customizable online Servic-E-Stores (e-commerce website themes), fully customizable Live Pricing & Real-Time Booking pages, Back-office management system, CRM and an ever growing list of features to automate their online presence, customer acquisition and support, as well as their entire supply chain & operations. (Visit Get.PodiumIO.com to view our main feature set and sectors we are currently servicing – many more to open soon)
About the role: Account Executive (“AE”)
PodiumIO is seeking to hire multiple full-time Account Executives to join our Sales team and help transform the way Service SMBs engage, sell, and monetize the services they sell online and offline. Reporting to PodiumIO’s Head of Growth, you’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective Small Medium Businesses (SMB”S), Enterprises and Agencies across all the markets we serve while promoting the PodiumIO brand. You’re excited about this opportunity because you will be responsible for driving revenue generation through the use of zoom delivered demo’s, email marketing (PodiumIO’s CRM is Hubspot) & live chat/messaging correspondence as well as live screen-sharing presentations to prospective customers.
The Account Executive’s mandate is to build sustainable solutions for entrepreneurs in the Home Service sector who are looking to adopt PodiumIO’s All-in-1 e-commerce solution for their Home Service business.
The company headquarters is located in Montreal Canada. Preference will be given to candidates located in the North American Time Zones.
You have experience selling SAAS technology solutions, and you embrace a work environment that is fast-paced, high-energy and you thrive working in a full cycle inside-sales environment (Sales, Customer Support and Customer success). If you are ambitious and looking to join a revenue positive, early stage startup that is about to disrupt the Home Service industry and want to rapidly become a Industry Knowledge Expert in this high growth sector, then PodiumIO is the place for you.
- Actively follow up and manage qualified leads, with the objective on converting; prospects, signups and “free” users, into paying customers
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required to provide live demo’s, product/feature tutorials and customer support.
- Work with our growth team to coordinate appointments and effectively lead prospects through a sales process resulting in a customer activation (paying customer)
- Track, Update and communicate with prospects to close in Hubspot.com
- Identify, create & track prospect client lists via online, 3rd party channels, online chat or acquired sources.
- Working with our co-founders, participate in the definition and execution of all CRM and on-boarding strategies for PodiumIO
- Iteratively develop, update and prepare PodiumIO’s sales/on-boarding scripts and protocols in order to continuously improve the development of our sales/business process to optimize the timing and speed of conversions.
- Be power-users for PodiumIO’s client data base & CRM (currently Hubspot)
- Ensure PodiumIO customer acquisition targets are clearly define, communicated & achieved
- MUST BE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN North American Time Zones.
- Ideally 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a similar technology environment selling SaaS or e-commerce solution
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of videoconferencing, screen sharing technologies, and marketing/sales CRM’s (such as Salesforce, Magento, Hubspot – PodiumIO currently uses Hubspot)
- Passionate about technology, people, and entrepreneurship
- Capable of seamlessly moving between very strategic initiatives and day to operational activities of a startup.Independent, self-starter
- Business savvy
- Unafraid to take on the impossible.
- Empathetic listener.
- CRM’s: Hubspot, Intercom
- Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft suite
- Web Building experience (HTML, CSS, WordPress).
- Familiar with Anti-spam laws
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish.
We are recruiting for multiple positions and levels. Depending on experience, total compensation may include a combination of: employee options, a very competitive base salary which will convert over time between a combination of base salary plus recurring commissions so that your earring potential is untapped
The candidates we seek are driven by the greater potential of participating in a high growth and market capitalization startup company as well as the lure of accelerating their career growth by becoming a knowledge pioneer in a new disruptive technology sector.